The Bullroarer proudly publishes the popular My Deadly Book About Me and supporting resources which are for sale via our online shop.
Since the launch MDBAM in July of 2019 we’ve been so thankful for the loyalty and kindness of returning customers. These customers have been purchasing our books, poster and magnets in bulk and incorporating them into their First Nations client engagements.
Selling cultural resources in bulk helps us to maintain stock levels and invest in new book publications. The new books are created to enrich the valuable work of the same customers who support us.
Thanks and recognition are extended to our Loyal Customers whom ordered the majority of our cultural resources last year:
- CYJMA, across QLD (especially Jan Andrews!)
- FACS, across NSW
- Life Without Barriers, QLD
- Dept of Education Hope Island Regional Office, QLD
- Taungurung Clans Aboriginal Corporation, Broadford VIC
- Winanga-li Aboriginal Child & Family Centre, Gunnedah NSW
- Marr-Grogan, Wauchope NSW
- Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency, Chirnside Park VIC
- Yule Brook College, Maddington WA
- Silver Lining Foundation Australia, QLD
- Waijungbah Jarjums – Women, Newborn, Childrens Service, Gold Coast QLD
- First Nations Womens Legal Services Qld, Townsville QLD
- Jabalbina, Manunda QLD
- Althea Projects, Townsville QLD
- Wuchopperen Health Service, Manoora QLD
- Kambu Health, Ipswich QLD
- QUT Oodgeroo Unit, Brisbane QLD
- Kulkarriya Community School, Fitzroy Crossing, WA